May 21, 2022
Registration Opens at 12pm
Join us for the “Run for Wine” 5K to benefit Hospice of the North Country
If you don’t want to run, you can walk!
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. 5K starts
Location: Vesco Ridge Vineyards, 167 Stratton Hill Road, West Chazy, NY 12992
Route: The route will be:
Price: $25.00 – Space is limited to 175 runners so don't delay! Register now!
To comply with COVID-19 Guidelines, we will do the following:
• No onsite registration will be allowed.
• Bib pickup will be socially distanced on the covered deck.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Masks are required and must be worn at all times when not running and when individuals cannot maintain social distancing (6 ft of separation).
• A porta-potty will be available.
• Start times will be staggered to prevent crowding.
Run Contact Info: Nancy Vesco, firstname.lastname@example.org - 518-846-8544
Information: The run starts and finishes at the vineyard with raffles, drinks, food, and music!
*Registration includes: Entry fee, donation to “Hospice of the North Country,” one drink of your choice (beer, wine, or soda), food, prizes, raffles, and music from by Bill Jock and Bruce Patenaude. Join us for a relaxing, safe and socially distanced afternoon of music and fun, to support for “Hospice of the North Country!”