April 17, 2021
The King’s Garden at Fort Ticonderoga presents the Ninth Annual Garden & Landscape Symposium virtually on two consecutive Saturday mornings, April 10 & 17, 2021.
This online program features practical,easy-to-implement strategies for expanding and improving your garden or landscape.
We invite you to join, whether you are an experienced gardener or you are just getting started, for helpful insights from garden experts who live and garden in northern climates.
· Sarah Salatino on "Water Wise Perennials and Gardening"
· Bill de Vos on "Tree Care Concepts"
· Amy Ivy on "Improving Your Garden Soil"
· Andrea Luchini on "Beyond the Beauty: Gardens and Mission at Hildene, the Lincoln Family Home"
Fort Ticonderoga Staff Presentations Include:
· Cameron Green, Director of Interpretation, "Grow with Us! The King's Garden Greenhouse"
· Ann Hazelrigg, Horticulturist-in-Residence,Brief Gardening Tips
· Stuart Lilie, Vice President of Public History, "The Pavilion: Home & Garden"
Pre-registration is required.You can register for either or both Saturdays. The Symposium will take place on ZOOM. The program schedule can be found here.